Nominatons of Candidates
Typically one person is inducted annually into the Lock Collectors Hall of Fame. Anyone may submit a name for consideration to be inducted (see contact information at bottom of page).
Following are some attributes that are considered when evaluating a nominee for induction into the Hall of Fame:
- Was the candidate a pioneer?
- Does the candidate nurture new collectors?
- Is the candidate an ambassador of good will for the hobby?
- Does the candidate share information with fellow collectors?
- Does the candidate place the general good of the hobby above His/Her own ambitions and collecting habits?
- Is the candidate of good character?
- Is the candidate a publisher of locking devices?
- Is the candidate a designer of Locking Devices?
- Is the candidate a manufacturer of Locking Devices?
- Is profit the primary objective of the candidate?